1. Personal data controller
The controller of the personal data collected is Marina Valero Burgos, of Hans-Tombrock-Str. 4, 44263, Dortmund (Germany), holder of Spanish national identity card number 48346458E and German tax identification number DE815423163 (hereafter, VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS).
2. Purpose of processing personal data
2.1. Category of the data collected:
The personal data collected are identification data that in no case are classified as special categories of data. If the data provided are incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, we will not be able to fulfil the purposes of processing set out below.
2.2. Purpose of and legal basis for the processing of personal data:
VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS will process the personal data collected for the following purposes and on the corresponding legal bases:
- When any of the products and/or services of VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS are contracted: The purpose of processing will be the commercial and administrative management of the order placed, which includes maintaining the business relationship as well as administering, providing and improving the service and providing information related thereto, handling all incidents, processing payment for the service and serving as contact for any aspect related to the order and follow-up thereof.
Said processing is based on the performance of a contract or pre-contract to which you are party.
- When information is requested through any of the channels on the website or by e-mail: The purpose of processing will be to address any requests for information that you may make. Said processing is based on the legitimate interest of addressing such requests.
- When sending marketing communications and promotions: If you have contracted any of the products and/or services of VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS, we will process your data in order to send you marketing communications or to contact you to offer you our products and/or services, provided you have not objected to such communications at the time your data were collected or at any time thereafter.
Said processing is based on the legitimate interest of conducting direct marketing.
If you have not contracted any of the products and/or services of VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS, we will process your data in order to send you marketing communications or to contact you to offer you our products and/or services, provided we have your freely given, specific and unambiguous consent, where such consent serves as the legal basis for processing.
3. Storage periods for personal data
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in pursuing the purpose of the processing and for the statutory period in which liabilities stemming from the service provided may arise.
When personal data are no longer needed for such purposes, they will be deleted in an appropriate and secure manner to ensure either pseudonymisation or total erasure of such data.
Barring legal obligations, the data will not be communicated to any third party outside VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS without the express authorisation of the data subject. The service agreements through which the controller entrusts companies with the processing of personal data adhere to the terms of the applicable data protection regulations regarding processors that may have access to the personal data of the data subject in the course of their business activity.
5. International transfers
VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS will not make any international data transfers.
By providing us with your personal data, you are entitled as data subject to exercise the following rights under data protection regulations:
- To withdraw your consent at any time
- To ACCESS your personal data
- To request that any inaccurate data be RECTIFIED
- To request ERASURE of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances you may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only store your data for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OBJECT to the processing of your data. In this case, we will cease to process your data, except where there are compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of potential legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons pertaining to your particular situation, you may request to exercise your right to data PORTABILITY.
You may exercise these rights by writing to the postal address and/or the e-mail address provided under “1. Personal data controller”.
Furthermore, if you believe that any of your rights have been infringed upon, you are entitled to submit a claim to the data protection supervisory authority of the EU Member State where you reside.
For queries regarding data protection in relation to our services, please contact:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen (Commissioner for the Protection of Data and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia)
Kavalleriestr. 2 - 4, 40213 Düsseldorf
Tel.: 02 11/384 24-0 - Fax: 02 11/384 24-10
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Web: www.ldi.nrw.de
For queries regarding telecommunications, please contact:
Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (BfDI)
(Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information)
Husarenstraße 30, 53117 Bonn
Tel.: +49 (0) 228 997799-0 - Fax: +49 (0) 228 997799-5550
E-mail: email@example.com - Web: www.bfdi.bund.de
7. Security and updating of personal data
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, all necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to prevent alteration, loss and/or unauthorised access or processing thereof, as per the applicable regulations, in the awareness that security can never be absolute.
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us of any changes thereto.
VALERO BURGOS TRANSLATIONS, all personnel under the charge thereof and any processors involved in any of the processing phases will treat your data with all due care and confidentiality.