Certified translations

I am a sworn translator-interpreter in Spain certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation for the language combination English-Spanish and am therefore allowed to certify my translations. If you have to present an official document (e.g. a birth or marriage certificate, a university diploma, or other certificates) written in a foreign language to a public authority, a sworn translation will normally be required. Only sworn translators are authorised to produce a certified translation, which is then stamped to officially certify that the translation is an accurate and complete translation of the original text. In most countries, sworn translators must undergo specialised training and pass various examinations to be entitled to certify that the translation is a true and accurate translation of the original document.